The Congregational Board is tasked with looking after the body of the Church itself and ensuring that it continues to be in good health for the use of future generations.
- Care and maintenance of all land, property, buildings and contents owned by the congregation, including gardening, painting, repairs, replacement and new building projects
- Rental of the Church halls
- Cleaning of the Church building, halls and the Manse
- Fundraising and encouraging participation in Church life
To handle all these functions, the Board has several sub-committees. They are:
- Finance, which is convened by Peter Watson and oversees the financial matters of the Church
- Fabric, which is co-convened by Geoff Parker for the Manse and Chet Williams for the Church and Halls and looks after the physical repair and renovations of the buildings
List of Members:
|Congregational Board Convener|
For inquiries regarding renting a room, please contact the Church office. For inquiries about the annual Church Fair, a fundraising event held towards the end of each calendar year, please contact the Congregational Board Convener.